NWW - New Wave Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contract for Marcus Love

Go down

Contract for Marcus Love Empty Contract for Marcus Love

Post by ajman2009 Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:31 am

Xbox 360 Gamertag: JimmieRussler

Superstar name: Marcus Love

-Choose Face/Heel: Face (but can be heel if need be)

-Weight Class: Heavyweight

-Overall: 94

-What real finisher(s) do you want to claim (NOTE: Check that others have not claimed it themselves and if you use an alternate name, just list that name and then the real move name beside it): Heart Stopper (created move, starts as a headlock as if one was going to do a ddt then pushes off and does a hurricaranna pin) Running dropkick to the head (when opponet is facing down)

Write a brief background/description of your CAW: Marcus Love is from LA and is a self proclaimed ladies man. His favorite wrestler was shawn michales so he takes from alot of that in his gimmick he loves to play to the crowd, and to the ladies. While he may not be the strongest wrestler his flashy moves make him a fan favorite. Hulk Hogan had his hulkamaniacs, The Rock had the people, Jericho had his Jerichoholics, and Marcus Love has the love addicts.

How often or what days are you usually available to play - I'm usually on everyday after work, I work retail so my hours arent always set but I can make time for my matches and my promos.

ajman2009

Back to top Go down